The main purpose of the role is to provide a quick and efficient service in the dining room and bar.
- Duties include: serving customers, waiting tables, collecting glasses, cutlery and crockery.
- Assisting with preparing fucntion rooms for service.
- Part-time flexible hours available.
The club are looking for part-time kitchen assistants. Key responsibilities include:
- Washing kitchen utensils and dishes
- Cleaning of kitchen floors and food preparation areas
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Greenkeeping team at Grim’s Dyke Golf Club. You will be joining a passionate and motivated team, who are responsible for maintaining the golf course to a consistent and high-standard condition.
The role will involve:
- competent use of ride-on machinery
- set-up of the golf course
- safe use of power and hand tools
- fertiliser application
- carrying out core Greenkeeping tasks as part of a team or working individually
We are looking for an NVQ Level 2 Qualified Greenkeeper or an individual with greenkeeping experience. Chainsaw, PA1, PA2 and PA6 spraying certificates desirable but not essential.
It is imperative that you understand the importance of good time-keeping and punctuality within the role. Having a strong work ethic, firm desire to learn, being a flexible well-motivated team player is essential.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- BIGGA Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Full Uniform
- Courtesy golf membership